Friday, October 2, 2009

We finally made a blog!


Well, well we finally added a blog!! yay!! haha. Well where do I start, we just moved to West Jordan away from downtown Salt Lake City. We love it out here! It is much more peaceful and safe. We have been happily married for 6 months on October 6th! Crazy how time flies by fast. I am currently on my 4th term of Medical Assisting school and Lance is going to start up in school again in the Spring of 2010 at Salt Lake Community College here out in West Jordan. I am currently sick with a dang head cold : ( boo head colds!!! but Lance has been such a wonderful hubby and has been taking care of me. I love him!

I need to take some pictures of our new apartment to post on here for you all to see :)
Give me a little while, I am new to all this and will get the hang of it sooner than later! haha

1 comment:

  1. yeah Kelsey and Lance for starting a blog. Now we can be blogger buddies. hope you get to feeling better soon. It was good talking to you the other night. Love you sis

    ReplyDelete